From Style Me Pretty . . .
Chocolate Marshmallow Cocktail Ingredients
4 ounce Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow
3 ounces chocolate liquor
1 1/2 ounces heavy cream
1. Use a small cocktail or martini glass to serve this drink.
2. Dip the rim of the glass you’ll be using in melted chocolate
3. Then dip in chocolate sprinkles. Place the glass in the freezer for a few seconds to allow the chocolate to harden.
4. In a shaker, add marshmallow vodka, chocolate liquor, heavy cream and ice. Shake for 30 seconds and then place in the chocolate rimmed glass.
5. Serve this drink with a toasted marshmallow on top or a plain marshmallow on a skewer. Enjoy!